Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Training Help

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Kate_Keeler
247 Views, 3 Replies

Basic Training Help

I can open the Basic Training files in Fusion360, but I can't find the instructions for the files such as the Banana Hook or Pocket Knife in the sketching folder. Has Fusion removed the instructions for these? Because when I go to the Product Documentation section, I can find tutorials that don't align with the Basic Training files, but there are not many available, and there are a lot of Basic Training files with no instructions for modification. I know they exist somewhere because I have seen videos on how to do certain steps for the Banana Hook.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Drewpan
in reply to: Kate_Keeler

Hi,

Some of the basic training files are not referenced by the documentation anymore and some of them are referenced

but in different places on the AutoDesk website. You can find many more tutorials in the Self Paced Learning pages

that use these files. I am not sure but it is also possible that some of the video tutorials from the AutoDesk YouTube

site may also be embedded with the software.

There have been many updates on fusion and its tools so some of the files and tutorials don't line up anymore but will

still work with a slightly different workflow. I think that these things have just fallen through the cracks with the dev

team getting ahead of the docs team.

Cheers

Andrew

Message 3 of 4
TrippyLighting
in reply to: Drewpan

I will take this to the Fusion Slack channel (only open to Autodesk employees and EEs).

If training courses reference models for training, they MUST be available in a predictable location!

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
AK47BHOOM
in reply to: Kate_Keeler

@Kate_Keeler 
Below is the link for utility knife 3D modeling.
How to design a utility knife in Fusion 360 - Part 1 (youtube.com)

Most of the tutorials are available in YouTube search.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report