Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balloon labeling in drawings

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
HarrisonClassic
140 Views, 1 Reply

Balloon labeling in drawings

Hi,

Does anyone know a way in which you can simply label parts in a drawing by their component name?

For example below, I'm not interested in having an item number as it's meaningless and just has the reader doing another cross reference unnecessarily.

David_HCB_0-1649372612221.png

David Harrison
Harrison Classic Boats

Win 10 / I7-11700K @ 4.9GHz / 64Gb RAM / SSD's
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @HarrisonClassic 

This functionality is currently not available. But I'd love to dive a bit deeper and fully understand your requirement, I can see a potential use case for balloons or possibly leaders.

If you're up for it, here is a link to my calendar, please book a 30-minute Zoom session with me, it would be great to meet you and see how you are using Fusion drawings. I can also give you a sneak peek at some of the upcoming projects that we are working on.

Every customer request that we get, from meetings, emails, forum posts etc. gets collected and categorised in our feature request database. This information is used to prioritise the features that we build next. I've added your request for "part number" / "part name" balloons to our database.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report