Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air flow simulation

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
camstuff
11123 Views, 3 Replies

Air flow simulation

Hello all, I am in the midst of designing an air intake in Fusion 360 and was hoping I could do a air flow simulation on it. Hoping to see where I have gone wrong and help improve my part.

Any help would be great thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
MikeSmell_ADSK
in reply to: camstuff

Hello camstuff, 

Thanks for reaching out with this request. As of today, Fusion 360 does not have any CFD capabilities, however, this is something that we are considering for future development. In the mean time, I would suggest checking out Autodesk CFD, http://www.autodesk.com/products/cfd/overview,  as it will be a perfect solution for turning the flow performance of your intake. 

Thanks, 

Mike Smell 

Simulation Product Manager, Fusion 360

Message 3 of 4
I_Forge_KC
in reply to: camstuff

For now, CFD is not a part of the Fusion platform. You would need to export your file as a generic CAD format and then take it to Autodesk Simulation CFD (or any other CFD package).

***Sorry, I took a long time to type this, haha***

K. Cornett
Generative Design Consultant / Trainer

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: MikeSmell_ADSK

Hello, just saw this post. I am interesting in knowing if there are any advances on this subject. The response said back in 2016 they were looking into it. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report