Community
Fusion API and Scripts
Got a new add-in to share? Need something specialized to be scripted? Ask questions or share what you’ve discovered with the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Wistia with Fusion 360

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hhal9000
225 Views, 2 Replies

Setting up Wistia with Fusion 360

I've just attempted to set up Wistia on my PC(windows 8.1 64 bit) so I can open Fusion files while learning from the tutorials, but I think I've messed it up.When I first clicked the Fusion 360 Link a dialogue box opened to ask me to point to an application and I chose Firefox.Is this correct or should I be pointing it to Fusion? Anyhow if I click on the link now in the tutorial Firefox opens hundreds of tabs.How do I now go about setting up my PC to use this facility since I can't find the Wistia application on my PC to uninstall? Any help would be much appreciated

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ekinsb
in reply to: hhal9000

I don't understand the problem you're having.  You don't need to set up anything in order to use Fusion.  Just install it and it will run locally on your computer.

Brian Ekins
Inventor and Fusion 360 API Expert
Mod the Machine blog
Message 3 of 3
hhal9000
in reply to: ekinsb

I can run Fusion fine.My problem is with the new tutorials for Fusion that are hosted on Wistia and are supposed to allow downloading of the relevant Fusion file from a link appearing in the tutorial .I can't get the link to open fusion 360.See link:

.wistia tutorials

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report