Community
Fusion API and Scripts
Got a new add-in to share? Need something specialized to be scripted? Ask questions or share what you’ve discovered with the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script in Phython in loop when importing fusion component

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
vitor.carneiro
122 Views, 2 Replies

Script in Phython in loop when importing fusion component

Hi!

I would like to ask a question.
I have a python script that I use TextCommands to enter some values, perform some operations and then import fusion files with the importManager function. Until last week the script worked normally, but I had to uninstall and reinstall Fusion from my computer and from then on, when I run the script, it keeps looping. It is no longer able to import the files. The script runs up to the line above the fusion files import and returns to the beginning.

Note 1: The script does not have any loop function (While or For) to have this loop.
Note 2: The same script without any changes was running normally last week, and now it doesn't run anymore.

Can anybody help me ?

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Victor Urel

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

It is complicated to bring any real help if you don't give us your code, or a sample program that displays the issue.

Message 3 of 3
BrianEkins
in reply to: vitor.carneiro

I suspect this is related to the problem reported here: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-360-api-and-scripts/addin-cause-the-crash-shutdown-of-fusion-a...

It would be good if you can post some code that can reproduce the problem so it can be determined if it is the same problem and to provide the developers some more insight as to the specific cause.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Ekins
Inventor and Fusion 360 API Expert
Website/Blog: https://EkinsSolutions.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report