Community
Fusion API and Scripts
Got a new add-in to share? Need something specialized to be scripted? Ask questions or share what you’ve discovered with the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keshot export plugin - misplaced linked components

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Naureka
127 Views, 0 Replies

Keshot export plugin - misplaced linked components

Hello

I'm using Fusion360 with KeyShot live link plugin. When exporting model to KeyShot some constraints are lost and components are placed in wrong positions even tough they are properly constrained by joint features in the model. My observations:

• This issue relates to only one linked component in the model and all of it's instances. Other linked components behave properly. When I break the link to these components everything works as expected and exporting works fine.
  • Components in exported model are being placed in positions from their initial "insert" command. Joint constraints are being somehow ignored by export plugin.
  • Same behaviour happens when I delete joint features of these components with "capture design history" disabled and then re-enable "capture design history". They are being misplaced in identical manner as in exported model.

What is the cause of this behaviour? Is there any workaround other than breaking the link to these problematic components?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report