Community
Fusion API and Scripts
Got a new add-in to share? Need something specialized to be scripted? Ask questions or share what you’ve discovered with the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion error report

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
umairnaeem139
383 Views, 7 Replies

Fusion error report

I keep getting the Fusion error message every time I try to open it. Can someone help me out here? I tried turning off the antivirus and firewall but that didn't work.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

@umairnaeem139 When you send in this crash report to Autodesk it will generate a report ID. Can you post that ID here? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 8

Message 4 of 8

@umairnaeem139 Thank you for the report ID. Can you please follow the below article for the solution. 

https://www.autodesk.com/support/technical/article/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Fusion-crashes-on-...

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 5 of 8

I currently do not have Ansys installed on my computer so I'm not sure the given article would help. I visited the link that you provided but this has nothing to do with the error I am getting I believe since I do not have Ansys at the moment. Any other way to resolve this issue?

Message 6 of 8

@umairnaeem139 Did you run ANSYS on your machine at any time? This certainly looks to be crashes with the same symptom. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 7 of 8

1. Yes, I did run ANSYS once. The 2024 version. But it was causing some issues. The domains like structural, electric, vibrational, Fluent etc were not visible so I uninstall led ansys
Message 8 of 8

@umairnaeem139 There is something left behind that is causing this crash. Can you please go to the section limitation https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/public/account/secured?returnurl=//////Views/Secured/corp/v242/en/ref_ca... in this page and see if you can make any of this change on your machine? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report