Community
Fusion API and Scripts
Got a new add-in to share? Need something specialized to be scripted? Ask questions or share what you’ve discovered with the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

employee made addon`s

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
daniel_lyall
300 Views, 6 Replies

employee made addon`s

can some nice persion put the addon`s done by the employe`s of AD and anyone else into auto loader`s for us silly bugger that strugle to load them up there are a few in here tSmiley Winkhat are getting lost what are quite good 

Win10 pro | 16 GB ram | 4 GB graphics Quadro K2200 | Intel(R) 8Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User
My Websight, Daniels Wheelchair Customisations.
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
charegb
in reply to: daniel_lyall

Hi Daniel,

Are you talking about scripts and addins posted to

http://autodeskfusion360.github.io/ or

https://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/FUSION/en/Home/Index

?

We will consider this idea but can you give me an example of a hard to load addin so that we can fix the process to make it simple?

Thanks,

Bankim

Message 3 of 7
daniel_lyall
in reply to: charegb

no just the one`s in the forum and git.

who know that the git is there nearly no one, same with all the one`s in the forum yes they are in git but again who knows what`s there things like Casey's dogbone addon well all the addon`s that works as of now need to put into auto loader`s and have them here  https://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/FUSION/en/Home/Index.

not everyone has time to go through all the steppes required to add the add on`s or try and find them. and some people just don't know where they are or even that they exist or have a clue how to add them in. most of them if only 10% of user`s use them it`s still another tool in fusion for the user`s yes it`s extra work but it`s a good thing to have easy access to. get a intern to do it.

I would do it if I new how

Win10 pro | 16 GB ram | 4 GB graphics Quadro K2200 | Intel(R) 8Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User

Message 4 of 7
daniel_lyall

also just to add to it you need a stickey at the top of this page for where the git is and how to install for a start would help

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User

Message 5 of 7
daniel_lyall

to much hard work LOL a response would be nice

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User

Message 6 of 7
charegb

We were working on designs so that we could show you instead of just talk 🙂

In the short term we will post a document on how go from a Git script to running it in Fusion. For the slightly longer term, we will link to the git page, just like the exchange page, from product. We will also work with everyone linked to from the git page to make install/use of these scripts a snap.

Keep the ideas coming Daniel!

Thanks,

Bankim

Message 7 of 7
daniel_lyall
in reply to: charegb

sounds good thanks for reply 

Daniel Lyall
The Big Boss
Mach3 User

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report