Community
Fusion API and Scripts
Got a new add-in to share? Need something specialized to be scripted? Ask questions or share what you’ve discovered with the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurator360

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
kutenkov9
253 Views, 4 Replies

Configurator360

Hello

It will be very great, if we can upload fusion models to configurator360
Is it possible? When?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
brianrepp
in reply to: kutenkov9

@kutenkov9 - Welcome to the Fusion 360 Forum!  I've passed the request along to the Product Manager for Config 360.  At this point I don't believe it's on the roadmap, but will post back once I have more data.

Message 3 of 5
ekinsb

Configurator 360 relies on many different types of Inventor functionality (Inventor parametric models, iLogic, and Intent).  It also relies on some Inventor capabilities that you don't directly see as a user that allows it to do the needed work on the Server.  Besides parametric models, Fusion doesn't support the equivalent functionality so it would be very difficult for Configurator 360 to work with Fusion models today.  Maybe at some point in the future but there's nothing planned at the moment.   

Brian Ekins
Inventor and Fusion 360 API Expert
Mod the Machine blog
Message 4 of 5
kutenkov9
in reply to: ekinsb

And what about Intent for f360? Probably you could find a way to convert some parameters from fusion to inventor. I mean export from fusion to iam, ipt

Message 5 of 5
kutenkov9

Thanks guys for your answers!

I have idea about this subject!) Probably it would be easier and better if some functionality from Config360 add to a360, for fusion and inventor files. For example, just to manage object size and visibility of parts, without calculation price..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report