Community
Fusion API and Scripts
Got a new add-in to share? Need something specialized to be scripted? Ask questions or share what you’ve discovered with the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera API terminate acvite command

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ddkonev
119 Views, 2 Replies

Camera API terminate acvite command

When i move camera using camera api from add-ins (from custom event) - currently active command terminated. How i can prevent this behaviour and keep active command.
For example: i draw cube - UI wait for me to input height of cube, in this time i change viewport using camera api - UI finish command with out my solution about height of cube

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
tykapl.breuil
in reply to: ddkonev

For the addin I'm developping, I move the camera using buttons on a custom palettes which allows me not to interrupt the current command. If you are activating this movement through a Command Definition, Fusion will stop the curent command to move the camera as only a single CommandDefinition can be active at a time. However, I do not know of any way to make Fusion pause the currently active command then come back to it when creating a CommandDefinition through an addin (like the OrbitCommand behaves for example).

Message 3 of 3
ddkonev
in reply to: ddkonev

thank you for explanation how commands work in fusion 360
i copy-paste code from other source and first command in my custom event was be - execution of selectCommand
and this command break original command
Now i can rotate camera without breaking active command

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report