Community
Fusion API and Scripts
Got a new add-in to share? Need something specialized to be scripted? Ask questions or share what you’ve discovered with the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addins installed but not working

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
leversole
1920 Views, 5 Replies

Addins installed but not working

I never noticed the others, but I tried to install the soft jaw addin, it is listed with what looks like a wait icon, needless to say, none of the addins work, any suggestions? I can stop and start them, get a message that things were added to the menu and was successful, but it does not appear on the menu it should.

Addins.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: leversole

I have the same problem. Why isn't there any rely ? Please Help

For me the ParameterIO addin doent work!!!! Whats the meaning of the circular dots next to the name of addin?

Thank YouError.png

Message 3 of 6
goyals
in reply to: Anonymous

The icon is meant to show that the particular add-in is currently running. User can stop any particular add-in from Script dialog by clicking on 'Stop' button. Add-in documentation should help to find out how to use that particular add-in. Hope it helps.

Shyam Goyal
Sr. Software Dev. Manager
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: goyals

ohh i see

thank you much apreciated

Message 5 of 6
DOY0006
in reply to: goyals

i am facing the same problem. when i click run the running icon appears but nothing happens.

Message 6 of 6
kandennti
in reply to: DOY0006

Hi @DOY0006 -San.

Most add-ins add a button somewhere in the menu.
We do not know which add-ins you are using, but each add-in probably has a description that tells you where the button will be added.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums