Community
Fusion API and Scripts
Got a new add-in to share? Need something specialized to be scripted? Ask questions or share what you’ve discovered with the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding both Find In Browser + Find In Window to a menu causes one to disappear

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jade.fink
235 Views, 2 Replies

Adding both Find In Browser + Find In Window to a menu causes one to disappear

I wrote an extension to make it possible to assign shortcuts to a bunch of Fusion commands including Find In Browser. Recently a user asked me to add Find In Window, which I promptly added and tested the extension. Unfortunately once I add Find In Window to the panel, Find In Browser disappears!

This seems like a Fusion bug. To reproduce: install the addin from https://github.com/lf-/ShortcutItPy/tree/bug (note the "bug" branch), then note that in the Tools panel, in Shortcut It, Find In Browser is missing. Delete the line "('FindInWindow, './findinbrowser')," from the source file, reload the extension and Find In Browser will reappear.

It would be equally acceptable to me if Fusion had all of these things in a menu or otherwise possible to add shortcuts for without requiring an extension, but that's maybe too much to ask 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
goyals
in reply to: jade.fink

I just clone bug repo from git but unable to see the problem. Please take a look at screenshot.

Shyam Goyal
Sr. Software Dev. Manager
Message 3 of 3
jade.fink
in reply to: goyals

I have no idea how that could be happening, because it was happening on my two Windows machines. Maybe it's a Windows only bug? Not sure.

Either way, this is what I'm seeing on Windows 10. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report