Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not received

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
davidUPW4G
2346 Views, 5 Replies

Verification email not received

Hi all,

I have registered with Autodesk for the Fusion 360 Personal License. The program was downloaded and installed and now over 2½ hours later I have still not received the Verification email. I have asked for it to be resent (twice), but nothing arrives. I have checked other similar posting on this topic, but none came up with any conclusion.

The mail has definitely not gone into any spam or trash folder and this is a private email address (david [at] encill [dot] co [dot] uk) and mails sent to this address are arriving without a problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jhackney1972
in reply to: davidUPW4G

Did you have to create an Autodesk ID in order to download and install Fusion 360?  Normally if you already have an Autodesk ID, for a Fusion 360 Personal License all you do is log in to the installation site, download the application and go.  If you are waiting for a verification email for a new Autodesk ID, I would suggest that you go to the following address and attempt to log into your Autodesk Account.  If you can do this, you can look to see if Fusion 360 is activated as a personal license.  Also if you can log in to your Autodesk Account, you open the Fusion 360 application, log in and start using it.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 6
davidUPW4G
in reply to: jhackney1972

Thanks for getting back.

I went through the procedure as detailed on the website, which required me to register an account. I then downloaded and installed that asked me to have Verification sent to my email address, which I did.

I followed the link provided, but as soon as I click on 'Manage products and downloads' I get the Verification request again, suggesting that Fusion 360 is not activated at all.

Message 4 of 6
davidUPW4G

This sentence got slightly mangled:

"I then downloaded and installed that asked me to have Verification sent to my email address, which I did."

Please read instead:

I then downloaded and installed the software, and on running it asked for Verification via my email address. I completed this form and submitted it, as per the instructions.

Message 5 of 6
davidUPW4G

davidUPW4G_0-1598864856321.png

This is the screenshot when trying to access 'Manage products and downloads'

Any help is much appreciated.

Message 6 of 6
davidUPW4G

I've no idea how or why, but I thought I'd give it one last try and got the Verification email resent and this time it did arrive. I assume there must have been a glitch in the system that's since been resolved.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report