Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V.2.0.13881 Minor Update Fixes

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
keqingsong
2254 Views, 5 Replies

V.2.0.13881 Minor Update Fixes

• We fixed a crash issue within parametric mesh that occurred when you clicked ‘Properties’ from a mesh’s context menu.   
  • Many of you reported issues when your graphics driver was set to OpenGl Core Profile, this includes abnormalities in the color of the screen alongside crash issues. Sorry about that. The root cause has now been identified and fixed.  
  • We fixed an issue causing you to crash when using “Get All Latest”.  
  • We noticed an issue within the home tab where the selection of project/folder assets was not triggering any view changes in the file folder navigation component. This is now fixed.  

See the August Major Update What's New Blog Post 

Keqing Song
Autodesk Fusion Community Manager
Portland, Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
rob.ward.nz
in reply to: keqingsong

This release is horribly buggy. e.g. using "fx" parameters on a "Hole" with thread type "Simple, tapped, offset, angle" and setting the thread length (NOT depth) from the "fx" value crashes Fusion 360. Sigh.

Message 3 of 6
sqwert

So unstable, just crashed whilst in the background...

Message 4 of 6
pse.eng5

An older bug has resurfaced 😞

Previously there was an issue where entering a user parameter name instead of a value would not maintain the relationship with the parameter. Instead it would enter the value of the parameter and the way to resolve it was to repeat the exact same steps again a 2nd time.

For example:

User Parameter - Name: LongSideLine Value: 200mm

Draw a line, instead of a measurement type LongSideLine, press Enter. The fx is removed and just the value of 200 is the dimension displayed. Double click on the dimension, type LongSideLine, press Enter. The value is now fx 200 (as expected if it were working).

Message 5 of 6
pse.eng5

Another issue is present, some of the references to inserted components from other files are broken.

"The design may have been permanently deleted. You can delete the external component or replace it with something else."

However the original file is in it's original location. The browser structure says V9 at the end of the referenced component, however the file is now V12 in the file browser. I am assuming it's a problem with identifying the version differences but is instead saying the file isn't there at all.

Message 6 of 6
kyle.r.bruner

I had mentioned this issue for a previous update, but it was obviously ignored. Whenever there is an update, the install location changed on the PC it is installed to.  I have a number of items, such as my keyboard, my mouse and my Xencelabs Quick Keys keypad, that use the file opening to know what profile of saved key/button configs to use.  When the location changes, I have to go into each device, delete the application for the profile, reset it, then reprogram the devices.  This really sucks, especially cause my Xencelabs Quick Keys, has 40 programmable buttons for each application.  PLEASE INSTALL UPDATES TO THE SAME LOCATION! This is getting so incredibly frustrating. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report