Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest version rendering colors improperly

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jlcreations3d
252 Views, 3 Replies

Latest version rendering colors improperly

Updated to the latest version on my workstation, and went to do a render for a client, and the appearance for the object, which is a purple, matte plastic, rendered as if it were glowing, or a really nasty photo filter was applied.  The previous render in the photo gallery looks exactly as I would expect, and is still okay.

Latest version render - glowing materials, doesn't look like in-canvas render, or previous version local render

Latest version in-canvas render - looks as expected, and matchers previous version local render

I've rendered a different object in the old version (luckily my laptop still hasn't updated), and the new version, and included the new version in canvas render.  This model doesn't show the effects as much as the material has a higher roughness, but you can still see the glow to the color.  I will add cropped images from old vs. new renderings to a reply as I've already included 3 attachments

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

cropped closeup of most-affected model

Message 3 of 4

Spent the cloud credits to test, and cloud rendering comes back perfect, it's just local rendering that's affected.

Message 4 of 4

Just updated to 2.0.5688 and the rendering color problem is still present.

Is this making it onto Autodesk's radar to fix by posting here? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report