Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File corrupted after Fusion update 2.0.10440

16 REPLIES 16
SOLVED
Message 1 of 17
abaintergy
856 Views, 16 Replies

File corrupted after Fusion update 2.0.10440

Good morning,

After Fusion update I receive noftification about file corruption with many files in my cloud.

Please fix it soon

Thank you.

Screenshot (511).png

16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

@abaintergy Would it be possible to invite me into the project (rajDOTkumarDOTilanchelianATautodeskDOTcom)? If that is not possible would it be possible to export one of the designs that you have this issue and send it to the same email ID? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 17

I am having the same problem!!! 😥  I've got months of work invested in at least one file that opened this morning before the update but now says is corrupted.  Can't open pervious versions either.

This is not cool.

Message 4 of 17

@PatrickPowers-CGS @Can you please invite me to the project or export the design with the issue and send it (if it cannot be publicly shared here). 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 5 of 17

I send you an email. Thank You

Message 6 of 17

I'll have our Admin invite you to the Cincinnati Gearing Systems project. The first file I have found to have this issue so far is titled 8000-0357. 

Message 7 of 17

@PatrickPowers-CGS @abaintergy @@I have received the project invite and the email. We will take a look at the issue as priority and will update here. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 8 of 17

Hi, while you look around the files, is there a way to downgrade Fusion to previous version? Two working days are gone and we need to use the project.

Message 9 of 17
g-andresen
in reply to: abaintergy

Hi

@abaintergy  schrieb:

… is there a way to downgrade Fusion to previous version? 

NO

günther

Message 10 of 17
abaintergy
in reply to: g-andresen

thank you for your reply

Message 11 of 17

@abaintergy @PatrickPowers-CGS We believe we know what could be happening here and are working on a possible fix as the highest priority. I will keep you informed in this thread. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 12 of 17
dmkirov

I am having the same problem!!! After install July 2021 update i can't open one project. Clearing cache data doesn't help. 

dmkirov_0-1625943854597.png

Message 13 of 17
bkent.kenrett

I am having the same issue, costing me precious time and money

Message 14 of 17

For anyone that shared the design, we have validated that the design does open internally with our fix. We are working to get an update out as soon as possible. I will update this thread as soon as the fix is out. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 15 of 17

We have deployed 2.0.10446 that should address this issue. Please update to the new version. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 16 of 17

That fixed it! Thanks!

Message 17 of 17

works fine!

Thank you all

Andrea

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report