Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

browser does not disappear

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
pottov
191 Views, 2 Replies

browser does not disappear

Hello everyone,

another issue I am facing:

On mac (macOS Monterey 12.4) the browser oftentimes stays in the very front even when I switched to another application like Cura or mail or keynote or any other. The rest of fusion 360 is in the background like it is supposed to but the browser stays there (and hinders me from accessing the application I want to work in at that moment) and only vanishes when I go back to fusion and then to the other program again. This is very annoying. 

Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks a lot!

Peter

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jodom4
in reply to: pottov

Hey pottov,

This is a known issue that we're working on. Thanks for the post!

Jonathan Odom
Community Manager + Content Creator
Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

Message 3 of 3
angelakismax
in reply to: jodom4

This has been an issue for 3 years now! How can it possibly take so long to resolve? It's such an annoying bug for a software that is not even free. This is unacceptable, it should be high priority.

It took 5 years to fix the trackpad issue, another 5+ years to make Fusion appear properly in the Mac Applications folder, is this going to take that long as well?

Also another bug that has been present for years is the keyboard bug. Sometimes when switching to Fusion from another app the keyboard shortcuts don't work unless restarting the app.

Why are functionalities like trackpad, keyboard and hiding the app when needed so hard to get right? I don't get it. Maybe hire someone that knows how to make software for macOS work properly.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report