Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where have all the Maritool toolholders gone?

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
AllanVarcoe
1504 Views, 7 Replies

Where have all the Maritool toolholders gone?

Ok, what am I missing? I can't seem to find the Maritool toolholder samples. These have been really helpful as I have bought mostly Maritool toolholders since switching to F360. 

Also, is there a way to add more contrast to the new rev? It seems like the GUI just keeps getting whiter and whiter. Ha!

Thanks!

Allan

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
johnswetz1982
in reply to: AllanVarcoe

Message 3 of 8
siraig
in reply to: johnswetz1982

Appreciate the link, but why have they been deleted from fusion 360?  By default, they've been available to select for well over a year (as long as ive been fiddling with fusion)

This new library just sucks.  slow, hard to visually adjust to, and have had 2 of my large cloud libraries corrupted by just trying to edit a tool through the new library.  add that with the fact i cant select accurate holders now... Happy times! 🙄

Message 4 of 8
johnswetz1982
in reply to: siraig

"why have they been deleted from fusion 360?"

Because they were not necessary unless you needed them, were you could go download them. That is an entirely separate matter from the new tool library.

Message 5 of 8
siraig

How is it an entirely different matter, when they disappeared with the addition of this terrible new library?  I'm still trying to figure out how I can get back my 100+ tools I had in my cloud libraries.  Also 100% the fault of the new tool library, or whatever else they messed up in this recent update. 

Message 6 of 8
johnswetz1982

Maritool and the other manufacturer provided tools had disappeared as being included/updated with new versions of Fusion 360 several months ago. This did not just start with the latest patch.

Message 7 of 8
siraig

Apparently just my fusion kept the maritool holders for the last 2-3 months (prior to the update 2-3 weeks ago). 

Message 8 of 8
siraig

Or is the fact I got a new computer last week as well?  Odd, anyhow. I got the holders sorted now - guess ill have to figure out if there is any way of recovering my red-text, corrupt cloud libraries.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report