Community
Fusion Manufacture
Talk shop with the Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Manufacture Community. Share tool strategies, tips, get advice and solve problems together with the best minds in the industry.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Richauto - DSP handler controler > witch setup for wich Postprocessor for Fusion?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
francois_moreau
410 Views, 0 Replies

Richauto - DSP handler controler > witch setup for wich Postprocessor for Fusion?

Hello,

I have a DSP B18 controller and it is not easy to find the right postprocessor, particulary for 4 Axis. ( in my case along Y > C axis on the Driver but maybe A axis in postcontroller)

I think a part of the problem come from the different Factory who use this handler, they make some different Setup about wat must the DSP ignore other accept some particularity of the Gcode. But it is possible maybe to make an best setup for Fusion?

here are the  Gcode otion Menu of the DSP B18

Capture d’écran (96).pngCapture d’écran (95).png

My factory Gcode configuration is fast the same as wat is in blue in the green picture, except spindle option.

Wat could I change for the DSP accept the generic 4 axis postprocessor ?

Now the postprocessor for 3Axis witch give me best result is the " AXIOM  autopro Richauto A11 " except the function Read Speed , Read Feed does not work (eighter I tryed with this technique https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG1QERG4e9I&t=177s  )

Thanks to share your Gocde setup at the AXIOM and LAGUNA and of course all the other Users of DSP controller

Bye

Francois

here is the code that DSP understand

Capture d’écran (104).pngCapture d’écran (105).pngCapture d’écran (106).pngCapture d’écran (107).png

François Moreau

bénévole sur le programme F360:

EESignature

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report