Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse Animate Model option

Reverse Animate Model option

I think there should be a option of reverse animate model . as we click on animate model , the model will rotate in direction where the flag is facing in clockwise or anticlockwise . If the model is animating in clockwise direction , Some time we need the model to rotate in anti direction . But there is no option for it . So for that I delete the joint and keep the flag in antidirection , to get the anti direction . So , i think there should also an reverse animate model option .

3 Comments
sumitchavan30
Enthusiast

Yes it is needed, sometimes i am also stucked in it. 

nicholis.j.hill
Enthusiast

Yeah and a way to control the speed of animate model/joint would be nice too. I made an engine and when I told the crankshaft to rotate and spin the revolute joint it spun too fast and parts glitched out and it created a lot of problems.

nicholis.j.hill
Enthusiast

The only trick I have for you is to view your model from the opposite side and it will sort of mirror the rotation or motion. I know that won't always work but it does a lot of the time if you want to see things work in the reverse order.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report