Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woodworking Joints

Woodworking Joints

I'm working on the furniture industry and I will be glad to see more support for woodworking and joinery applications. I would like to see in Fusion something similar to Shark FX "NEW Woodworking Joints". Please check their website regarding the subject.

3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

A lot of other CAD packages have dedicated tools for woodwork. From SolidWorks and Inventor to TopSolid and ViaCad.

Swood

Woodworking joints with ViaCad

TopSolid Wood cabinet

My biggest problem as a CAD furniture designer is that all the available jobs in UK related to furniture creation are requiring knowledge of SolidWorks Swood and/or Inventor, simply because Fusion360 don't have any dedicated tools to this industry.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would be great to develop some APIs or extention for Woodoworking industry.

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Thanks for the idea! This is something we like to get to, but it is very far away since we have lots of core functionality that we still need to nail down. This could be a perfect project for the developer community as our API is open and anyone can use it write their own scripts. I suggest this is something you post in our API section of the forum. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report