Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set keyboard shortcuts for activate and isolate

Set keyboard shortcuts for activate and isolate

Hi there,

it would be nice for a way faster workflow in big assemblies with sub-assemblies to set keyboard shortcuts for activate and isolate.

cheers

Kevin

4 Comments
SolubleSpork
Advocate

It would be nice to have shortcuts for toggling visibility too.  The less I have to click through the list of components and things to get what I need done, the better the workflow.

Cheers

-Also Kevin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello! I developed an extension which puts isolate in a menu so you can shortcut it. You can also shortcut unisolate 🙂

Per your request I also added Activate, which I can 100% see myself using, thanks for the idea!

Actually, the most useful thing I found after using this extension for a while is the find in browser shortcut.

My sights are set on Edit Feature, but I don't know how I could do it with the API as there are like 100 edit feature commands for each different feature.

You can download it from https://github.com/lf-/ShortcutItPy

SolubleSpork
Advocate

@Anonymous You deserve a medal.  Thank you.  They probably should still add in this functionality so that we don't have to rely on an add-in.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Thank you for the add-in, however, I can't seem to find the option for Activate under the drop down menu.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report