Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select all models in space as model for CAM Setup

Select all models in space as model for CAM Setup

Why it doesn't the system select all the models that are in the workspace/part on the moment you create the setup in the model selection? That's how Inventor HSM and HSMWorks do it and it's much more intuetive.

People are programming the part and don't expect that they need to tell the system they are programming the model, since 9 out fo 10 times there is only 1 model.

4 Comments
kb9ydn
Advisor

Except I think if there are more than 10 selectable bodies it (HSMWorks) doesn't auto select either.

But you're right.  I see LOTS of people get tripped up by this.  I also think that you should be forced to have at least one model selection before it will let you close the setup dialog.  This would keep people from forgetting to select a model.

C|

This has been implemented already maybe close the idea?

colin.smith
Alumni
Unfortunately this idea did not get the support of the community and as such we will not be pursuing it. Please feel free to rework and resubmit this one down the road. Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea.
colin.smith
Alumni
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report