Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

render profiles

render profiles

Ciao community!!!

I hope this idea can be useful to others as well...

Love Fusion bets software ever and it keeps on moving in the right direction!

I switched to ONLY Fusion for all my Design work (guess that was the plan 🙂

So, I am an Industrial Product Designer as main role, but off course we got to do renders as well...

I am not that good in renders so I might be saying something stupid and would love to learn from renders experts feedback. So:

I make a product and then I go to render it!

The product needs different render environment setups depending on the view, if it's Top or Side or ....

especially if you have transparent screens, glass ... then the light you setup for one view will not be ok for another angle with reflections and others.

It happens that I need to go back to a previous render to modify something and I cannot find anymore the right setup or it takes me ages to get it back (what I do now is take screenshots of the render settings and save them for later...:( not efficient workflow...

So if I need to use multiple scenarios setup for the same product, would be nice to be able to save them INSIDE the product file and maybe save some others as templates to call back in other designs.

Actually even better if the NamedViews could have one or more RenderEnvironment setup attached to it...

To make it simple:

Wouldn't it be useful to be able to save multiple render environment setups inside the product's file and others as templates accessible from a new product file?

Thanks

Ciao everybody

Filippo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report