Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number notepad

number notepad

a little window were you can write some numbers and measurements you need to remember.

normally i have a notebook for this but i would be more practical if i had it in the program.

6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like the notepad idea, but I would go further and make dimensions have the ability to add comment text. You could add comments into the metadata field of projects so that in your project library you could see your model and any comments you made. 

If you really want to push the envelope... I would add a full blown cloud based comment and review interface for various people to colloborate and share comments. Adobe's Acrobat Pro has a decent interface for this, but SLACK and other tools are even better.

tkuechle
Enthusiast

Nice idea, but add a history to the notes, like a tickertape?

TrippyLighting
Consultant

There is a little window in hte lower left corner of Fusion 360 called "Coments". Would that serve purpose ?

Screen Shot 2016-04-22 at 4.51.57 PM.png

tkuechle
Enthusiast
It s worth a try.
I just turned that Window on.
Thanks!

Tem

Temujin Kuechle
Industrial Designer
B.S.I.D.

tem@tkindustrialdesign.com
www.tkindustrialdesign.com
keqingsong
Community Manager
Hey there! Thanks so much for submitting your idea. Unfortunately, this idea did not get a lot of votes from the community, and now is 2 years old. We're changing its status to archived. If you still feel strongly about this idea, you can resubmit it. Check out some idea submission best practices here: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/community-faq/ideas/m-p/5384681#M44
keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report