Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Activity in Forum Navigation

My Activity in Forum Navigation

Would love to see a feature added to the IdeaStation (and Forums in general) where "My Activity" is more readily found. The problem I am finding is that since an update some time ago ( I think the AutoDesk wide User preferences or something) it is harder to find anything you've commented on, anything you've kudos'd and more importantly any ideas that you have actually submitted to the forum. There is a very good chance it is all still there but in my opinion it is now much more difficult to locate and was never actually that user friendly in the first place.

See mock-up where I have added an extra "tab" to show one possible solution to this. From this the "View All" and "Sort By" drop downs could have some added context aware items such as:

• My Ideas
    • archived
    • under review
    • future consideration
    • implemented
  • Kudos
    • Given - filters to ideas you have kudos'd
    • Received (ability to further sort by High vs. Low) - this would be useful to make sure you can spend some time promoting ideas you think have merit
  • Messages/Comments - shows ideas or boards where you have had some input or have been mentioned
1 Comment
lokiidesigns
Advocate

So it seems that since writing this the Activity feed has returned (under "My Profile" )but at the time of writing the last post it most certainly was not there. Still good to be able to find it again but am hopeful that my suggestion gets some attention as I think filtering and interacting with your feed at the front page level will only help to make the community stronger due to ease of use.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report