Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More readable sketching

More readable sketching

When working with large sketch and many dimensions it's very hard to tell what is a line and what is definition.

I can easily tell construction line from defined line because it is dashed, but it's almost impossible to tell definitions from defined lines.  Would be nice if definition lines were more lighter gray and values would appear dark and or make defined lines thicker than the rest like shown in screenshotbetter_read.jpg.

3 Comments
Captain-DJ
Collaborator

And i want the dimension lines more near to the part lines !

Please add more user preferences here!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very hard to tell sketch lines and dimensions apart in a busy sketch. Being able to colour the sketch lines would be useful. Maybe like the Colour Swatch hotkey Shift N so it can be turned on or off quickly?

mah56
Contributor

I also draw since few times on F360, very happy with the software so far, but i agree that sometimes sketching is barely readable, especially when you do reverse engineering and you have to see through a mesh (i already played with mesh opacity). there should be an option easily tweakable where you can change sketch colors and thickness, i'm on 27" 1440p and sometimes it's hard to follow... Whatever Environment you choose in display settings, whatever the sketch color and the background, sometimes that's really hard so i'm always in "photo booth" environment, and it's more clear but all this clear bright white light in my face during hours... 

ExamplebaHjv4

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report