Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

minus kudos

minus kudos

can we have a minus kudos, a thumb down button  or just a block user post`s button.

some people make comment`s that are borderline and quite rude not quite report to moderator material but close 

4 Comments

Hear hear !

If we did, for example, I'd certainly give this one a big «thumbs down» for passive-aggression.

daniel_lyall
Mentor

@roambotics_scott I was expecting that LOL and yes I know who you would give it to

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Hey Daniel, thanks for the idea. I'm archiving due to a lack of votes. In the world of forums, there will always be some that are more expressive than others, and based on my experiences participating in many different forums (cars, watches, knives, computers, hardware, etc), the rudeness will instantly become transparent to the community, and the community always seem to have a way to take care of it. Also, we have great admins that are always monitoring our forum to ensure that are users are having engaging and valuable conversations in a safe, professional, and non-discrimitory environment. 

daniel_lyall
Mentor

@keqingsong that`s fine it was a silly idea to start with

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report