Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion360 Dark Mode

Fusion360 Dark Mode

Hello, I would love if we could opt for a dark interface similar to how Maya/Max are with the dark greys and greys.
Just like Photoshop allows you to determine if you want to work with a light layout or a dark one, it would be great if you could enable it.

7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will be nice

Abhijit_Singh
Contributor

I've been wanting that myself since a long time now.
Working on the default white background puts a lot of strain on eyes specially when working in a dark environment, which is how I've designed my Studio.
Would be great if custom themes are made available!

Anonymous
Not applicable
This would be a great addition.

Interested too. I use all my app in dark mode when possible.

zodiaceng
Advocate

This doesn't make everything dark but if you go down to the bottom of your screen, click Display Settings > Environment > Dark Sky it makes the background dark grey. 

gavriilklimov
Advocate

@zodiaceng - that's the canvas where you work, not the UI. My request here is to make an actual dark grey mode UI similar to how 3ds Max and Maya look. Once they do that, they would probably also have to create a new custom canvas that works with the new dark mode UI, because that one you mentioned about "Dark Sky" looks pretty awful to work in. It seems something that shouldn't be too hard to do to make a dark version of the whole UI, so I hope they can implement it soon. Unless I am wrong this is the most upvoted idea in this forum section, sadly, without any Autodesk response though 🙂 

zodiaceng
Advocate

@gavriilklimov Correct, but the main complaint seems to be people not liking the white background. While this isn't a complete "Dark Mode" it gets rid of the white background. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report