Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define Parameters in Sketch or Feature Dialogue

Define Parameters in Sketch or Feature Dialogue

For users who want to take advantage of the parametric capabilities of Fusion being able to define parameters inside feature and sketch dialogues instead of having to open the Parameters tool would be incredibly helpful.  The simpler and more direct this process the better.  The need to either predefine a bunch of parameters, or divert from a sketch or operation in order to define a parameter is cumbersome and anti-intuitive.  

Hope this can be included in the future

1 Comment
Anonymous
Not applicable

@drewNUE46

Just like you, I suggested a similar Idea:

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-360-ideastation-request-a/have-the-option-to-enter-a-dimension...

I would like to see the F360 design team implement this feature.  As we know, this add-on will be extremely helpful.  As it is, defining a Parameter is tedious and it adds to the possibilities of inducing errors.

I  up voted on your suggestion as I would like the design team to realize how important this add-on is.   It will improve the overall functionality of F360. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report