Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thea Render

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1465 Views, 3 Replies

Thea Render

I had Thea Render plug in installed on my Fusion 360, but from the last Fusion 360 update, i dont see the Thea option available any more. Anyone know why and how to solve it?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
marshaltu
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

Please check if your addin is in the list in "Scripts and Add-ins" dialog. If yes, you can select your addin and "run" it in case it doesn't run yet. Otherwise, you can reinstall your addin and see if it solves the issue?

In addition, it would be great if you can tell me where you download the addin? Then I can give a try in my machine.

Thanks,

Marshal

Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 12.57.24 PM.png

Marshal Tu
Fusion 360 Developer
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
TrippyLighting

I had contacted the developer and the Thea plugin was pulled from the Fusion 360 store because of bugs and an "upgrade" to the Fusion 360 API rendered it unusable. Since Thea has been bought by Altair and integrated into Solid Thinking I believe there is not much interest on their side to continue to support the plugin.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks for your replay, but someone lnow any other software can i use to do renders and animations from the fusion 360 files?
I have my product designed but i have do to realistic renders and animations of the product
Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report