Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make animation video robot arm 6 axis

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
602 Views, 2 Replies

How to make animation video robot arm 6 axis

Hello everyone!

I need to make video animation robot 6 axis pick up some tool and move to another position

I tried use animation function of fusion but i have trouble how to control robot arm move exactly to position of tool which need to pickup

Do you have any idea? please support me!

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TrippyLighting
in reply to: Anonymous

This is unlikely to succeed in Fusion 360!

Professional tools would be ABB RobotStudio or Fanuc  RoboGuide etc.

A more generic tool with a very steep price for a license would be VisualComponets. 

Those are professional simulation tools that allow you to make very accurate predictions of how a robot will perform. The animation would be a result of the simulation.

I am assuming that might not what you are looking for, so in that case, I'd suggest using Blender. I've done some simple industrial 6-axis robot animations more than 10 years ago, but by now I am completely out of touch with Blender's animation abilities. It wasn't that complicated to do 10 years ago to might be easier now.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
TheCADWhisperer
in reply to: Anonymous

You can do this in Autodesk Inventor Professional > Dynamic Simulation, but the learning curve is steep.

Students can get Inventor Professional for free from https://www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report