Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend Errors

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Art5
499 Views, 5 Replies

Extend Errors

@TrippyLighting  suggested I make a post to try and help me understand why I'm getting errors when I extend surfaces. I couldn't share the particular design, so I've taken a partial and mocked up a few extends that have errors. When I right click them, it doesn't give me any options to resolve the errors, and when I click "review warning" nothing happens. I don't get what's going on here, maybe someone else does. 

As always, any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Art 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TrippyLighting
in reply to: Art5

@jeff_strater @ryan.bales This looks like a bug in Fusion 360 to me. The tool creates the extended surface and does not "throw" a warning or error during preview.

When "ok" is claimed the icon turns red indicating an error, which usually means that the command was not able to complete. However, there is not error message either.

I don't get any errors when I turn the timeline off.

This should be looked at ASAP!

Peter Doering
Message 3 of 6

bug, most certainly.  FUS-54044

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director
Message 4 of 6
Art5
in reply to: TrippyLighting

So does this mean that I'm temporarily off the hook for 'plowing along' despite the errors in my timeline?? 😉

Message 5 of 6
TheCADWhisperer
in reply to: Art5

Well, you should have posted at first occurrence.  🤨

Reproducible issues are usually the easiest to fix.

Message 6 of 6
Art5
in reply to: TheCADWhisperer

Fair enough, in the future that's just what I'll do.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report