Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Colour Cycling Colours

41 REPLIES 41
SOLVED
Message 1 of 42
docara
7728 Views, 41 Replies

Changing Colour Cycling Colours

Hello everyone,

Just wondering can you change the colours of the 'Component Color Cycling Toggle' ?

The reason for asking is I've ended up having three components together with the same (or visually the same) colours. I've applied appearances to overcome but it's just a bit annoying when the component cycling is a nice environment to use (it should be the default)

Thanks

Matt

41 REPLIES 41
Message 41 of 42
rex.home
in reply to: cstevens_mettest

Hooray. I didn't know this was possible (cycling the color of individual components vs. alt-shift-n to cycle all). This helped with something I wanted to do:

I wanted a section analysis view of a spindle assembly with the fixed/grounded parts in "cool" colors, and the rotating parts of the spindle in reddish "warm" colors. It was a bit of a hassle having to step through the color palette for each item instead of just picking the color I wanted, but I was able to accomplish my goal and it definitely helped me understand the model better.

Message 42 of 42

It is simple!!
Right-click on the component from your browser, you can find the option "Cycle Component Color".
Click on that now you can swap the color of the particular component.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report