Community
Fusion API and Scripts
Got a new add-in to share? Need something specialized to be scripted? Ask questions or share what you’ve discovered with the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all my plugins now don't work with newest update October 2020 Product Update V.2.0.9142

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
superclod3W6YQ
342 Views, 4 Replies

all my plugins now don't work with newest update October 2020 Product Update V.2.0.9142

October 2020 Product Update V.2.0.9142  has broken all my plugins purchased from the autodesk store.

i get the contact plugin author error plugin cannot run plugin. manual start will not work.

I contacted the author of the plug in however now my work day is ruined as i rely on these plug ins.

i guess it has something to do with all the sketch changes in these update.

anyone else have this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
kandennti
in reply to: superclod3W6YQ
Message 3 of 5
JesusFreke
in reply to: kandennti

Another issue I've found in my own code is that the SWIG collections don't seem to support negative indexing any longer. Previously, you could use the pythonic [-1] indexing to refer to the end of the list, but that no longer works.

Message 4 of 5
JeromeBriot
in reply to: JesusFreke

@JesusFreke wrote:

Another issue I've found in my own code is that the SWIG collections don't seem to support negative indexing any longer. Previously, you could use the pythonic [-1] indexing to refer to the end of the list, but that no longer works.

Same here. I can't understand why?

Message 5 of 5
goyals
in reply to: JeromeBriot

Not able to pass [-1] as valid index in a list looks a bug to me. Created ticket FUS-74230  to track this. Thank you for posting it.

Shyam Goyal
Sr. Software Dev. Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report