Subject Author Kudos Latest Replies
This is a read-only idea with new content
I don't know if we are expressly asking for that, but just a way to add labels and then manage the ...
0 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
My apologies for digging up this old thread and spamming this post. Feel free to ignore it and/or r...
0 0
It also happens when the sections are too wide for the sheet style. Making the section views smalle...
0 0
I haven't done it that way, but theoretically it would work. The only issue would be if you wanted ...
0 2
No, you don't need to include the text file in the packet file. You'd either copy from a location o...
0 4
In .NET you can read a text file in. This is one way to do it. Here you can create a text file and ...
0 0
In my opinion .NET is way better to use. You can actually go in and figure out what is wrong with y...
0 11
Go to Beta.Autodesk.com and sign up for the Civil 3D beta. They usually provide entry to anyone and...
0 0
Civil 3D does not interact with Map 3D to create the surface though. Autodesk wrote a command that ...
0 1
That is the way I do it. I wasn't able to find an easier way that I wanted to think about.   No...
1 0
Sounds like you want the sections to show on the Civil 3D sections. I'd just move the linework you ...
0 1
All of the source code for the out of the box reports come with Civil 3D. It is then just a matter ...
0 0
Map 3D and Civil 3D do not have a bridge to share data between them out of the box. There are APIs ...
0 3
It should only show up if in the Products tab Civil 3D is associated with your account. 
0 0
This is a read-only idea with new content
Just an FYI for Autodesk, it took about 16 hours to add grips to the profile view in the SincPac to...
0 0
I wrote the code and gave it away for free to swap pipes. The code may be found here. Feel free to ...
0 0
Ok then, this is what you are going to need to do.    Go to the idea station and write up thi...
2 5
The command is DigitizeSectionTo3DPoly here is a video showing it in action: https://www.youtube.co...
0 3
No sound, but here is a video showing how to add custom superelevation to an alignment that doesn't...
0 1
Toolspace, Settings, General, Multipurpose Styles, Marker Styles, edit them to be the desired size....
0 0