Subject Author Kudos Latest Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yes, it's the same issue.  But the same CP approach works for that, too.
0 1
Could it have been this?  That changes the Layer.  This other one changes the Layer and the color, ...
1 1
You can have more than 12 elements, including Shape inclusions, which [oddly, but fortunately] don'...
0 0
It does the same back in the 2004 version, so I'm wondering what method you've been using all these...
1 3
subinsasidharan wrote: Any lisp? Not yet.  Everyone here is just a fellow user, contributing...
0 0
VIEWPORTS [VPORTS command] within a Paper Space Layout can be set up to "look" at whatever portion ...
0 0
subinsasidharan wrote: .... I need to dimension multiple blocks (from block center point to next...
0 0
JamesCarr1956 wrote: i have a routine where I place a text bubble and intend on putting it on ...
1 1
Welcome to these Forums! Something could probably be made to do that.  But more information w...
0 0
CAD_2015! wrote: i would like to use this script to convert polylines with width to ploygons. ...
0 0
The selection might as well be able to be multiple, too.  Here's a version [in simplest terms -- no...
0 0
Fortunately, the Insertion Point of a Block is stored in the same "slot" in its entity data as the ...
1 1
afisher wrote: Is there a way to use equations in AutoCAD when drafting lines, arcs, offset, e...
0 1
_Tharwat wrote:   ... (entmod (subst (cons 1 (rtos (cadr (cdr (assoc 10 get))))) (assoc 1 ...
0 0
Aside from the potential copyright issue....   This would be better posed over in the Drafting ...
0 0
3wood wrote: .... 1. Explode all polyline rectangles into lines. 2. Use QSELECT to select lines ...
0 0
CCOM_Facilities wrote: ....  For one floor of this building, whenever I hatch it defaults to...
0 0
I agree with what others have said.  Additionally....   If you want a grid that will plot, draw...
0 1
mrlucmorin wrote: ...  If a block doesn't explicitely define a basepoint, where does it get ...
0 0
For an individual existing Mtext object, select it and look at its Properties -- its Width is proba...
0 0