Subject Author Kudos Latest Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Is there an extra "space" character at the end of the text for that tag?
0 1
In your project set-up, or your isoconfig.xml, I'm guessing your small bore or drain balloon settin...
0 0
I had a support ticket on this a while back, for version 2014.  Like jabowabo says, if you move one...
0 2
Sorry, we just started our refinery turn-around today and I've been fairly busy.  Neither of those ...
0 1
I figured out how to modify the look of the skew triangle by adjusting the settings in the "Skew" s...
0 4
PeterQuinn wrote: For the first one, there's a setting in 2016 to switch between dimensioning t...
0 2
phil.cooper wrote: wouldn't that mean I would have to insert it for every symbol on every drawi...
0 4
I'm guessing you'll have to run the EXPORTTOAUTOCAD on each Plant model so Cadworx can read the obj...
1 0
I believe I had a similar issue before.  Two small sockolets back to back on a piece of pipe.  The ...
0 0
This happens to me as well, P3D 2014 Extension 2.  I'd say 99% of the time it is because the pipe h...
1 2
I get this quite often as well, but not everytime.  For me, it seems to only happen when one of the...
0 0
I get this error as well, at least once a week, and would also like a solution. I'm running 2014 e...
0 0
Funny, I just received a fix from Kubit.  It appears Kubit changes the default template folder loca...
1 0
Has anyone had any issues with creating or editing ortho viewports after Kubit PointSense Plant has...
0 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3
Correct.   In my case, in a couple locations, I have a 3" pipe with back to back (180 degrees fro...
0 1
Has anyone noticed that if you place back to back sockolets (I've only tested SOL's) on a pipe, tha...
0 4
Old thread - but I was following this and I can't seem to get the instruments to show up in my list...
0 0
I've learned to ignore as well.  I don't understand why but, if you have one pipe line that is in t...
0 0