Community
FormIt Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s FormIt Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular FormIt topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formit 360 sign in error

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
Cezarq
1885 Views, 12 Replies

Formit 360 sign in error

I have installed Formit 360 on a tablet I recently bought. when trying to open the program it requires me to sign in to A360 when tryng to tap on that a mesage prompts with the following:

There was an error reaching the sign in page.

Please check your internet connectivity or try again later.

And I am connected to internet.

Tried several times, Ihave installed and re installed the program nothing works. I have installed a trial Formit 360 on my laptop. It already expired a a month ago or so. I want to use the program on the tablet and would not mind paying a subscrition for it. I nedd the problem solved if you could please send me an email at: hcangulo@gmail.com and let me know how to solve these problem

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
tvollaro
in reply to: Cezarq

Glad to see you are interested in using FormIt 360! The 30 day trial is tied to your A360 account - not a specific machine. So, once that trial has expired, you will need to purchase a monthly or yearly subscription to use FormIt 360 Pro. You can purchase from our eStore: http://www.autodesk.com/store/products/formit-360-pro?licenseType=cloudSub&term=1month&support=basic  Make sure you use the same email address that is associated with your A360 account when checking out. This will ensure the subscription is properly tied to your A360 account.

When you say "tablet" - which OS is running on the tablet? Windows 10, Android, or iOS?

Tom Vollaro
Experience Design Architect - Autodesk
Message 3 of 13
Cezarq
in reply to: tvollaro

Dear tvollaro:

Thank you very much for the prompt response I greatly appreciate it.I will
surely purchase Formit 360 yearly subscription.I can honestly say I am
becoming addicted to Formit.

Thanks again for your support.

Sincerely

Hugo Cesar Angulo
Cezarq
Message 4 of 13
josh.goldstein

Hi Cezarq,

We just updated our Windows app which may fix your issue with not being able to reach the sign-in page.

Would you mind downloading and installing the latest app from here: http://formit360.autodesk.com/page/download

... and let us know if you encounter the same problem?

Thanks,

Josh Goldstein
Product Lead
Message 5 of 13
Cezarq
in reply to: josh.goldstein

Hi Josh!

I will download the new app immediately!

Thank you very much for your continuos support! I really appreciate it.

I will let you know how it goes.

Thank you!

Message 6 of 13

Hi Josh,

I've download the latest release for windows and an error occured, see the picture below

I've installed it on my students pc...doesn't run anymore...please help! (60 pc's...)

Best regards

Eric

Capture.JPG

Message 7 of 13

Hi Eric - A few questions:

• Do you have the same issue if you log into FormIt web? http://formit360.autodesk.com/app
  • Are you using a proxy connection in this case of the students PC?
  • Can you try deleting the registry entry for FormIt - then restart the application?
    • Start regedit registry editor
    • Find the following location: "HKEY_CURRENT_USER => SOFTWARE => Autodesk => FormIt 360"
    • Right click on 'FormIt 360" folder and click Delete
    • Now Restart FormIt

Thanks!

Tobias

Message 8 of 13

Hi Josh,

Formit web runs ok (an it is great!really!)

Yes we use a proxy, i 'll try your solution for local release, but now it's
holiday for us😁....so i'll give you an answer on 02/20.

Many thanks for your quick answer

Best regards

Eric
Message 9 of 13
jrbell7
in reply to: eric_fricot

Hi Tobias,

I have experienced the same issue when attempting to load the formit desktop app:

WinHttpSendRequest: 12002: The operation timed out

Just tried deleting the Regedit entry for Formit 360 but no change.

Are there any other possible solutions?

James

Message 10 of 13
Cezarq
in reply to: jrbell7

Hi Tobias!

I have recently bought a laptop and would like to purchase Formit 360. I am
currently in Bolivia South America. I tried several times to get purchase
information from a dealer in Brazil but with no luck. I would prefer to
purchase it from you guys. Please send me information on how I should do
that.

Thank you in advance for your kind support.

Best regards.

Hugo Cesar Angulo R.
CONSTRUINNOVA
Message 11 of 13
Tobias_Hathorn

Hi Hugo - Here are a few routes for you

- you can try to subscribe directly from Autodesk http://www.autodesk.com/products/formit-360/try-buy

- if you are a student or a teacher you can get a subscription for 3 years for free http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/formit-pro

- if you are part of the Autodesk Building Industry Collections then you will get FormIt Pro for free (along with Revit, Infraworks, etc...)

- you can get a 30 day trial which should allow you to download, install, and license to use the Windows app

- the same trial will give you all the pro features in the web app which you can access through Chrome and Firefox browsers 

- the web app should run no matter what so you can use that in the mean time - link here http://formit360.autodesk.com/app

Message 12 of 13

so frustrating, we have 5 licenses of the Architecture, Engineering, Construction Collection, but can't get formit pro to work.. am i missing something? 

does this not actually include full usage of FormIT pro?  It keeps telling me i have the trial only and when i sign in it doesn't actually sign me in.

Any help would be appreciated, we'd love to get using this if we can.

Message 13 of 13

Hi Robert - Sorry for the frustration - this won't be a complete answer but I wanted to type it out quickly since you're stuck at the moment -

We've seen issues where the back of house entitlement system is confused by current or expired trials - sounds like this is your case. A few suggestions (and hopefully my colleagues Josh and Tom can chime in with their suggestions too!)

- make sure you've got the entitlement assigned - visit https://manage.autodesk.com and set the 'version' filter to 'cloud' FormIt Pro should come up

- If you have a user who has never had a trial - have them log in - if this works... then have that particular user log in on all systems - then have expired trial users log in after them. This usually has cleared the bad account data in the past

- if you're still having problems then try removing the FormIt registry key from the system and then open the app again - it will refresh the registry key automatically and ask you to sign in. This has also helped other customers.

Sorry for the bad experience. 

Tobias

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report