Community
FormIt Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s FormIt Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular FormIt topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can see toolbar again when the toolbar is disappeared?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
sampokorea
1377 Views, 7 Replies

How I can see toolbar again when the toolbar is disappeared?

Hello,

I am using formit 360 web.

How I can make the toolbar of formit to appear again when it is disappeared?

I have had this problem many times when I use formit 360 web.

Best,

Sungbok

toolbar.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Tobias_Hathorn
in reply to: sampokorea

Ah - yes - I do remember seeing this issue occasionally - it has to do with scrolling the canvas in a web browser... if you accidentally hit the space bar then that scrolls a web page! and the toolbar is above the scroll - you can hit Page Up or Page Down to resolve it. 

Hope this helps!

Tobias

Message 3 of 8
Tobias_Hathorn

I have seen this before on web - I think it is due to the space bar doing a scroll page operation in a browser (like a chrome or firefox shortcut taking precedent over FormIt shortcuts) so to resolve it you can hit Page up or Page down to bring the toolbar back!

Hope this helps!

Tobias

Message 4 of 8
sampokorea
in reply to: Tobias_Hathorn

Thanks.

I can see the toolbar again after I apply your advice.

Message 5 of 8
cmanzo2W8YC

Hello Tobias,

I have tried this solution but am not seeing the tool bar.

Help!

Chris

Message 6 of 8
cmanzo2W8YC
in reply to: cmanzo2W8YC

It is a glitch due to having more layers than the layer box holds... when I add an additional layer that bumps it down, the tool bar goes away....

Thoughts?

C

Message 7 of 8

Hi all,

We've confirmed a bug in FormIt Web where adding too many Layers and Scenes can cause the Project Bar at the top to disappear. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll work on getting this fixed.

When this happens, you can use keyboard shortcut Ctrl + S to save the file to A360 Drive, then reload FormIt for Web, and open the file again. The Project Bar will be visible at that point, but adding more Layers or Scenes to the same file will unfortunately cause the issue to appear again.

You can also use FormIt for Windows which handles cases like this without issue, until we get this resolved in the web app.

Regards,

Josh Goldstein
Product Lead
Message 8 of 8

Another temporary workaround is to zoom the contents of your browser down from 100%... this is a temporary solution of course, but will allow you to see more layers / scenes before the toolbar disappears.

BrowserZoom.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report