Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unrealistic Temperature

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
zzhengYMCCY
160 Views, 3 Replies

Unrealistic Temperature

I got -20 degree and +4 degree at the same day in March Toronto. The wind is not even strong. Does anyone know how to make this more realistic? 

zzhengYMCCY_0-1690830329727.png

Labels (4)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi! I would need to look into your project to better understand what is going on in this analysis. Can you send me access through a direct message? My email is per.wessel.nore@autodesk.com

Kind regards, Per

Message 3 of 4

Hi,

We did a validation of this analysis and I can confirm that the results are realistic. Looking into the wind simulation for this proposal, we can see that the wind speed picks up close to the buildings. Also, I noticed that your model is floating in the air, I recommend placing it on the ground for more accurate results. Keep in mind that UTCI is a measurement of felt temperature. So that in this example, sun, humidity, wind, cloud cover, and solar radiation will affect the results, and can have significant local variations. You can read more about the UTCI here.

Kind regards, Per

Message 4 of 4

@zzhengYMCCY 

Welcome to Canada, where we can have several seasons the same day! 😂

-luc

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report