Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer information to Revit not working!

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
cholt
184 Views, 3 Replies

Transfer information to Revit not working!

I have been working with Forma for a few days, but have not been able to get the data to transfer successfully into Autodesk Revit 2023. I have reviewed all of the posts on the forum and the knowledge base articles I could find. Unfortunately I always get the exact same error:

"Something went wrong, the Forma team has been alerted. You may try again, or contact Forma support for further assistance. Please provide us with the following error ID: 896e29ba8280451196e1812a708f2bb4"

I tried to contact the forma team but they have not responded (that I can find).

Thank you in advance for any help, I think the terrain and context information from Forma is FAR superior to any other sources and I'd love to incorporate the software into my workflow if possible.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
kronz
in reply to: cholt

Hi, sorry you're getting this error. I think a colleague reached out to you on the in-app chat. Looks like this is a new issue and seems to be affecting several people. We're investigating and will get back to you as soon as we have a solution.

Message 3 of 4
bdRU8QY
in reply to: cholt

HI, I have the same issue. Do you know if there is already a solution? 

Forma Revit.png

Message 4 of 4
cholt
in reply to: bdRU8QY

I did not get an answer yet. (I haven't tried the transfer in a while as I found another way to get the information I needed, although it's not as slick or nice as using Forma)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report