Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Not on Autodesk Forma yet? Try it for free for 30 days

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
kasper.herlov
1003 Views, 7 Replies

Not on Autodesk Forma yet? Try it for free for 30 days

Hi! I'm Kasper and I work with Autodesk Forma as a Product Manager. Among other things, I work with the trial experience we provide and I am excited to invite you to try Autodesk Forma for yourself! 

You can try Autodesk Forma for free for 30 days, here is how: 
1. Go to this link

2. Fill in the trial registration form

3. Enjoy! 

When your trial is over you can upgrade with a subscription either standalone or through the AEC Collection. Students can also requets access through the educational program.

And please do not hesitate to tell us what you think about Forma ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Labels (2)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Hello. I was trying to get access trial for Forma but it says my number already exist. It's true because I have my number linked with my account. So how can I get trial with an existing account?. Can you help grant me a trial. Thanks in advanced for your support

Message 3 of 8

Hi. I might need to investigate that error in more detail because I am not sure, but it looks like that nr is already associated with a trial. I wonder, do you happen to have trialed Spacemaker in the past year? 

Message 4 of 8

No absolutely, I just know about Forma and Spacemaker recent days. I am going to have a test on it to have a sharing seminar with my company next month

Message 5 of 8

Ok I understand. Could you send me your email in a private message?
I haven't been able to find an explanation for the message you received so I will need a bit more information to go with. 

Message 6 of 8

Hello Kasper,

I would like to try a demo for Forma, unfortunately i had a demo for Spacemaker active, which ended some time ago.

Would it be possible to extend my demo time so i can check out the changes since the change from Spacemaker to Forma?

Many thanks in advance!

Greetings from the Netherlands o/

Message 7 of 8

Hi Antonio, my colleague who is covering the Netherlands will reach out ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 8 of 8

I've noticed, many thanks for extending my trial period!

Let's hope i can convince my boss to buy a licence ๐Ÿ˜‰

greetings from the Netherlands o/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums