Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

microclimate analysis problem

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
poluokolotogo
264 Views, 3 Replies

microclimate analysis problem

Wind (and microclimate) analysis is limited to circle area, not the area i need.

I mean, can i use not the circle but my site boundaries?

Screenshot 2023-03-03 110003.jpg

And also there is a problem with representing the analysis. If there is a Generic model in the scene, it covers the result (even being hidden in layer stack)

Screenshot 2023-03-03 131839.jpg

Labels (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Our team will look into this issue on Monday.
Have a great weekend!

Message 3 of 4

@poluokolotogo wrote:

Wind (and microclimate) analysis is limited to circle area, not the area i need.

I mean, can i use not the circle but my site boundaries?

Due to how the wind simulation is performed, the output of the analysis will be a circle. However, we will soon release an updated UI where the selection is more intuitive, and the circle will cover the site automatically if the site is selected.

@poluokolotogo wrote:

And also there is a problem with representing the analysis. If there is a Generic model in the scene, it covers the result (even being hidden in layer stack)

The analysis will only display results on the ground, more specifically mesh file marked as terrain. In the image above, you have imported the model with terrain, but this is a building/blocking mesh from an analysis perspective.

Message 4 of 4

Good afternoon!
Thank you, looking forward to)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums