Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layer visibility or section cut for detailed wind analysis

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ilker.karadag
142 Views, 3 Replies

Layer visibility or section cut for detailed wind analysis

Dear Forma Team,

I have searched the forum but I couldn’t find any solution. I would simply like to turn off buildings layer to see underneath of the buildings/canopies etc in detailed wind analysis as suggested in the forum. But I see this functionality is only available in the rapid wind analysis. On the other hand if you require to click open analysis button for any type of simulation, the user interface instantly changes and you cannot see the layer options. I have tried to turn of layers and then open the analysis, but the layers are automatically turned on in the detailed analysis interface. Is there a solution for this? 

Labels (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Unfortunately this is currently not possible with Forma's detailed analyses, but I have noted this as a feature request.

Message 3 of 4

Thank you.

Message 4 of 4

Is there any planning to add this feature? I mean, will it be available in the next release? It is very important to see the results without obstructions and I am really willing to hear from you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report