Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to change the streamlines in the wind analysis to follow the terrain?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
hakonMHU2A
164 Views, 4 Replies

Is it possible to change the streamlines in the wind analysis to follow the terrain?

Hi,

I'm analyzing the wind conditions in a project with quite some height difference. As far as I can tell, the streamlines showing how the wind hits the buildings are all placed horizontally, and not in relation to the terrain beneath. So when adjusting the height to be at ground level on the lowest part of the project, the other lines fall under the terrain and aren't visible.(see picture)

Is there any way to set the streamlines to a fixed height to the corresponding terrain beneath the lines?

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @hakonMHU2A ,

Can you adjust the heigh slider to the height you want?

Skjermbilde 2023-06-16 kl. 16.40.53.png
Best regards,
Daniel

Message 3 of 5

Yes I can adjust the heights, the problem is that if I make them fit on the highest part of the plot, then the streamlines go over the lowest buildings. (like shown in the picture)

So is there a way to adjust the lines so it will hit all the buildings at the same time, even though they are on different heights?

Message 4 of 5

Hi,

Thank you for reporting. Currently, we don't have a solution to do what you want. We have registered the feedback and will consider looking into it. 

Kind regards, Per

Message 5 of 5
hakonMHU2A
in reply to: hakonMHU2A

Okay, thank you for your reply!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report