Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Integration between Autodesk Product services (Forge) and Forma

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Mustafa.Salaheldin
448 Views, 5 Replies

Integration between Autodesk Product services (Forge) and Forma

Hello
I was wondering if there is any place on your roadmap to integrate Forge API/Design Automation with Forma.
Really interested to collaborate with the team to share the thoughts, maybe present something in this AU in Vegas ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค‘

ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ
Let it work like a charm.

Mustafa Salaheldin

EESignature

Digital Integration Manager, DuPod

Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Labels (6)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hey there! 

We are looking indeed looking into the idea of gradually exposing the APIs so you, as a user, could extend the platform. I am very curious to learn what type of usecases you have in mind, it helps us a lot understanding what is valuable and adjusting the direction ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Could you elaborate and some of the ideas that come to your mind? 

Message 3 of 6

Hello @krzysztof_jedrzejewskiAT8YZ, for the last 3 years I was working closely with the DA4R team, to develop, evaluate and enhance the API.
I hope I can have the same experience with you, so I may propose something for AU Las Vegas this year.

Please feel free to contact me in private or on my email, to see what we can quickly build up.

You can also coordinate with @mikakoharada to see how we can go on.

ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

Mustafa Salaheldin

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
Iveios
in reply to: Mustafa.Salaheldin

Edit: Posted from my private account ๐Ÿ˜…

Message 5 of 6

That sounds great, happy to hear that! 

As for now we are focusing on allowing user to extend the capabilities by adding custom tools for generating the geometry based on the geometrical and numerical input within the web app UI. We are looking to exposing these capabilities to the users in the near future and then potentially expanding them further. 

If that kind of development sounds interesting to you - Let me know and we can figure out how to set you up and what we could potentially present at AU 

All the best,
Chris

Message 6 of 6

For sure, I'm interested. Please let us do it ๐Ÿ˜„

ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

Mustafa Salaheldin

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators