Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMPORT Wizard_Coordinate System Problem

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
dkaczmarek
561 Views, 2 Replies

IMPORT Wizard_Coordinate System Problem

Dears,

I have problem with importing the .dxf / .shp file (plot limit with buildable area) into the correct location in SPACEMAKER.

I can choose many map systems from "ASSETS / Coordinate System", but I cannot find proper one dedicated to POLAND (or maybe I missed something and someone can advise the solution).

In other Autodesk softwares, it works. i.e. when I want to import . dxf or .shp file into Civil 3D or Infra Works, I am using the map coordination system = "ETRS89. Poland CS92"  and the drawing is perfectly in place.

Best regards,

Labels (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi!
I've added support for ETRF2000-PL / CS92 in the system. You should be able to find it in the dropdown you attached as a screenshot.

It uses a different datum, ETRF2000 instead of ETRS89 but from what i've found, these seems to be interchangeable. Please let us know if your model is placed correctly with this change. 

Best regards
Magnus Poppe Wang
Software engineer at Autodesk

Message 3 of 3

Hi Magnus,

It's working!👏 Great!

This really improves the precision of work in SPACEMAKER.

BTW I'm looking forward the day when Plots will be in SPACEMAKER automatically. ( for Poland region) 

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,

Dominik

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators