Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image satellite weird once the Forma proposal is loaded into Revit

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
dleguennec
222 Views, 3 Replies

Image satellite weird once the Forma proposal is loaded into Revit

Hello,

Everytime I load a Forma proposal into Revit the satellite image texture become weird. Within Forma, no problem at all the satellite image texture looks great. I'll attached some screen shots with my post.

Have a good day.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
smilksh
in reply to: dleguennec

We will look into this issue but it would be helpful if you could tell us which version of Revit you are using and confirm you are on the latest version of the Forma Add-in for Revit (currently 0.9.2).

Thanks,

-Heather from Forma

Message 3 of 4
dleguennec
in reply to: smilksh

Hello,

Thank you for replying.

The Revit version that I use is Revit 2024.2. For Forma, where can I found the plugin version that I'm using?

I'll stay available.

Message 4 of 4
smilksh
in reply to: dleguennec

To check the current version of your Forma Add-in for Revit you can look in the Windows control panel add/remove programs on your machine, or check for it in the bottom of any error/warning dialogs generated while using the Add-in.

Unfortunately we do not have a good solution or workaround for this at this time but it is a known issue that we are actively working with the Revit team to resolve.  No estimate of when we will have it fixed but hopefully soon!

Thanks for reaching out!

-Heather from Forma

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report