Community
Forma Developer Forum
Welcome to Autodesk Forma Developer Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Forma API topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I force an extension decache?

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
iklimis
178 Views, 1 Reply

How do I force an extension decache?

Hello Forma Team, 

After releasing a new version of our extension I noticed the changes not reflecting platform. They are although after I clean the browser cache memory.  I use the Angular framework which takes care of renaming the .js files during build time so they wont be cached, which leads to the conclusion that the whole extension is somehow cached inside Forma. 

Is there a way to force a cache clean-up and reload the new extension files fresh?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
hakon.dissenJRETR
in reply to: iklimis

Hey!

We do not cache anything inside of your embedded view. Do you know what files specifically are cached?

Could you check the network request log in your browser and see if the response for your embedded view URL is cached? If the index html file for your domain is cached this may still refer to older versions of your javascript. You can try setting your webserver to respond with a cache-control header that lets you control the caching of your application.

Regards,
Håkon Dissen

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums